Thursday, September 6, 2007

Class 9 Typhoon

As predicted, the typhoon that was meandering up from the Tokyo-area hit Miyagi early this morning. It forced me to close all my windows for the first time since I arrived in Japan. I hate rooms with no air circulation, but I hate rooms filled with water more.

This typhoon is ridiculous. It actually prevented me from sleeping last night with the random bursts of 8000 mile an hour wind blasting out of nowhere and rattling my windows and the incessant sheets of heavy rain careening sideways into my walls. This is the worst rainstorm I have ever seen.

To top it all off, I had a lot of big plans today. Big plans which do not involve me being a soggy and unhappy mess. This thing doesn't look like it's gonna stop any time soon though.

If you're sequestered like me, you can go visit this website. My brother sent me the link. The slogan is the best of any company ever.

http://www.baconsalt.com/

No comments: